DAVY KNOWLES BOXING DAY SELLS OUT OVERNIGHT!

DK_BoxingDay

AS THE POSTER SUGGESTS TICKETS(WRISTBANDS) CAN BE RESERVED ONLY AT THE FACEBOOK PAGE WHICH IS NOW SOLD OUT!!!

DAVY KNOWLES BOXING DAY

SOLD OUT AS WE HAVE LIMITED CAPACITY AT THE TOWN HALL

BOXING DAY BUS TIMETABLE IS STANDARD SUNDAY HOURS FOR INFO

BRING OWN REFRESHMENTS.UNDER 14’S MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT

SHOW STARTS 7PM PROMPT AND FINISHES NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT

PHOTO CREDIT GARY WEIGHTMAN ©VANNIN PHOTOS

POSTER DESIGN MARTYN CAIN

10 Comments Add yours

1. Robert says:

Add me please

1. Lenny says:

2. Lenny says:

Ignore that Rob,you are already confirmed on the original list for an actual ticket!

2. Cath says:

Yes please, four tickets, family Christmas treat!

3. steve blackford says:

Hi, is it possible to be added x2 to the stand-by list for Davy Knowles please?

1. Lenny says:

Hi Steve,I will add you to the reserve list.There may be a chance of a second date Mon 28th Dec and I will honour all those on the reserve list to get tickets first if the second date is convenient.Cheers Lenny

4. Have just seen notice of boxing day PSM event on iomtoday….even opened a facebook a/c to buy a ticket..only to find sold out already! Enjoyed the PSM yacht club concert some years ago. Please let me know if 2 tickets become available. Thanks. PSM-er.

1. Lenny says:

Hi Angela,I will add you to the reserve list.There may be a chance of a second date Mon 28th Dec and I will honour all those on the reserve list to get tickets first if the second date is convenient.Cheers Lenny

2. Two tickets for 28th please. Do we pay on the door? Kindly confirm. Thanks. Angela

1. Lenny says:

Hi Angela,I can confirm you have 2 tickets for 28th now.Pay cash for wristband on night,doors open 6pm,cheers